AC Repair & Recharge – Las Vegas, NV
For warm weather, many people find an aircon to be crucial while traveling, if you have an A/C problem, it may be highlighted by one of the following symptoms:
- Hot air blowing out of the A/C
- Failure to blow air at all or Poor air flow
- No cool air coming through vents
- Excess Moisture around the compressor
- A Strange odor coming into the passenger cabin
- There is a chance mold and mildew can accumulate inside the evaporator, from moisture that happens when the system is cooling. If this build up happens, air has trouble reaching the air vents.
- A hose may have worked its way loose. This normally happens on blower hoses which supply air in to the blower.
- The ventilation is not working, this can be from a number of simple reasons.
- If there are any leaks from a seal, the whole A/C unit can be compromised and not able to function properly.