Best Brake Service In Las Vegas
After we get your car running at its peak performance, the second most important thing is being able to stop. There are many symptoms of brake problems which will let you know it is time for you to have a brake service, and we here at Las Vegas Mobile Mechanics want to go over a few of those with you.
Signs & Symptoms
- You have driven over 12,000 miles or it has been 12 months since your brakes were last inspected (recommended mileage or period level)
- You are close or have gone past the recommended number of miles that the manufacturer recommends between brake fluid changes.
- The warning light on your dashboard stays illuminated indicating brake wear.
- When braking, you start to hear a grinding or squealing noise.
- When you press the brake pedal, your car tries to go to one side.
- When you press the brake pedal, it takes a longer distance before your car will stop
- When you press the brake pedal, there is a delay in anything happening or the pedal feels soft and spongy under your foot.
- You press your brake pedal and your foot goes directly to the floor or extra pressure is required.